The lights are meant for illuminating the streets, roads, bridges, railway platforms and blocks of buildings, as well as production and storage facilities. Its application ensures energy cost reduction for municipal budgets and reduces loads of town power supply network.
The light frame is made of aluminum alloy. Protective glass is made of shockproof optical polycarbonate that is resistant to ultra-violet radiation.
The streetlight is mounted to any support having console diameter up to 52 mm, or it can be supplied with fastenings for fixing it to the wall or to the ceiling. It is possible to make the fastenings for various console diameters.
The light has the following advantages:
- Modern design
- High vibration resistance
- Protective glass does not change the characteristic under the UV radiation and saves from vandals
- Frame is corrosion-resistant
- Reflector is tolerant to exposures and ensures the defined characteristics within the operation period
- Light is simple to operate